Mary Doyle is a life coach for both the disabled and non-disabled, an equality trainer and an accessible aviation consultant despite cerebral Palsy.
Mary shares her life journey including obstacles that she overcome to work in the IT field before helping others who are disabled succeed in life.
Mary shares the joys and benefits of playing adaptive sports including wheelchair basketball.
May shares her thoughts on life coaching and advice she would give anyone seeking to find a life coach and her advice for anyone who is disabled to build success.
3 (PLUS 1) TAKEAWAYS TO LISTEN FOR:
1. The benefits and importance of having a sense of humor about your disability.
2. We are not disabled, we are impaired, society made us disabled because it is not fully accessible for all.
3. What to look for in a life coach.
4. Chris is “highly qualified” to be British
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
HELP SUPPORT THIS PODCAST
· Shop Amazon through our affiliate link - https://amzn.to/3eihwfL
· If you are looking for a great place to host your podcast, look no further. Check out Buzzsprout. I have used it to host the #DefineYourself Podcast since day one. I have found it both easy to use and a thorough resource of information and how to videos to help become a better podcaster. Use this link, https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=1184603 and after paying your second invoice, you can receive a $20 Amazon Gift card!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS
· If you are ready to start overcoming your COALS and start achieving your GOALS get my FREE eBook, The 10 Steps to #DefineYourself at http://10stepstodefineyourself.com
· Join the conversation with your fellow #DefineYourselfers in the #DefineYourself Community on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/dfyscommunity
· Shop for your #DefineYourself Swag and books written by Chris Mitchell at the #DefineYourself store. Visit http://www.defineyourselfstore.com.
· Apply to be a guest on the #DefineYourself Podcast at https://tinyurl.com/DFYSPodcastGuest
Hey #DefineYourselfers, I am the Chris Mitchell. I want to let you know that I am looking for guests for a new podcast I am launching in June. Guests should identify as both successful and disabled. So, if you identify as successful and living with any type of disability: physical, visual, hearing, learning, mental I want to hear from you. Send me an email at Chris@thechrismitchell.com. That is